Monday, March 18, 2013

Birthday Bliss.

Last weekend I celebrated my 26th birthday with the hubs and beloved friends and family. Here's what went down:

saw a show.

played hookie from work.

drove up the coast with the hubs instead.

found a lighthouse.

more importantly, found brews.

and seafood other than mo's.

continued voyage in search of jellies.

and sharks that can fly.

did a little deep sea diving. vintage style.

finally arrived in Portland. pretended like I wouldn't be in my bathing suit in Vegas in 2 weeks.

enjoyed opulent fine dining at El Gaucho.

hit the streets of the city I miss the most.
rubbed elbows with the beautiful people.


urban farmed.

swapped birthday cake for apple pie. 
(yes I know I have a lot of pictures of food. yes my idea of a good time is eating.)

returned home with all the birthday swag.


1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures from the coast! Well played Oregon - giving you a little rare birthday sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete